International Qualification Tournament
- Qualification and main draw entry open : 20 december 2021
- Deadline : 18 january 2022 on Tennis Europe
- The single main draw will start from Monday 14 february to Sunday 20 February 2022
- Matches format : best of 3 sets with tie break in all sets with the "no let service" rule.
- Matches are scheduled from 8:30 am to 7:30 pm.
- The double tournament will be from Monday 14 February to Saturday 19 February 2022
- Double tournament played best of 2 sets ans a third set played in 10 points. The "no let service" rule will be applied. The matches will be planned from 8:30 am to 7:30 pm.
- The double finals will be played in the Auray Tennis Club on Saturday 10 February in the afternoom.
- The award ceremony will award ceremony after.
- The consolation tournament will be from Thuesday 15 February to saturday19 February 2022.
- Consolation tournament played best of 2 sets of 4 plays and the third set played in 10 points. The "no let service" rule will be applied.
- The consolation finals will be played In the Auray Tennis Club On Saturday 19 February in the afternoon with award ceremony after.
- More informations
- Players are required to prosper clean tennis clothes without any commercial logoEuropean rules are applied.
- All players entering the tournament must stay until their elimination.
- 4 resin indoor hard courts in Auray Tennis Club
- 4 resin indoor hard courts in Ria-Erdeven Tennis Club
- 2 resin indoor hard courts in Pluneret Tennis Club
- 3 resin indoor hard courts in Baden Tennis Club
- 2 outdoor hard courts in Auray Tennis Club
- 10 outdoor courts to warm up or train
The official balls are "BABOLAT TEAM"
- Sunday 13 February at 6:30 pm
- Reception with the mayor of Auray
- Welcome gift for captains by the municipality with a drink of friendship at the end.
Final and Award Ceremony
- Sunday 20 February Singles Finals
- 2 pm Girls' match
- Followed by the Boys' match
Prize giving ceremony will take place after the last finals
The finalists mustn’t leave Auray Tennis Club award after the ceremony.
All player breaking this rule will be disqualified.
All players will be asked to wear a proper tennis gear.
All started competitions must be played till the end